1. Adults only. Not suitable for children and those under 20 years of age.
2. Height restriction. The shower in Valletta G-House is 1.8m (5’9”) in height.
3. The bathroom (4.5m x 0.9m) is not at the same level of the bedroom (please see plan below).
4. Heating. Houses in Malta are not centrally heated. Although VGH provides electric heaters, for those staying in the winter period it is advisable to pack warm day/night clothes accordingly. There is no AC but we do provide fans for the summer months. The thick walls provide better insulation than more modern buildings.
5. Stairs. The property is on three levels linked by the original stone staircases. Although of adequate width, some steps can be irregular and care should be taken when using.
6. Humidity. Old Maltese buildings can be humid particularly in winter due to the porous nature of Maltese stone. Although extractors have been fitted in the lower floor of the house, airing of rooms is necessary through opening windows regularly during the day.
7. Electricity is included in the price.
8. Payment transparency. Our secure online system will inform you of the full cost of your stay before it asks you to make payment. You may stop at any time before the payment stage without committing to the booking. All transactions/bookings carried out on this website are concluded in English. 50% of payment is paid as booking deposit. Rest of payment is to be made a month before the start of your holiday.
9. Cancellation Policy: It is important that you take a travel insurance that covers you in the case that you need to cancel your booking. Both the booking deposit and the payment for your stay are non-refundable in the case that you cancel your booking.
10. Bank Transfer Details :
If you would like to pay via Bank Transfer these are our bank details :
Bank of Valletta, Msida, Malta
Bank Full Address: 212/215, Triq ix-Xatt, Tal-Pieta’, PTA 9041 – Malta
Sort Code: 22013
Account Name – Alison Bezzina and Suzanne Grima
Account No : 4002409587-3
BIC – VALLMTMT
IBAN: MT38 VALL 2201 3000 0000 4002 4095 873
If you have questions that this website doesn’t answer, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Suzanne & Alison
Call : +356 77654321